I've been tagged by Shayla, so here it goes...
1. I love to crochet. I haven't been able to crochet anything for the longest time and it's been really depressing. But I finally started a blanket on Sunday and I'm really excited about it, it's going to be cute. Crocheting is very therapeutic, the only problem is that I get carried away and sit there for too long and don't do anything else.
2. After going to every high school football game for three years and then every football game for one year of college, I just barely learned the rules of the game. It's embarrassing, I know, but it's true. Now the games aren't so boring now that I know what everyone is yelling about.
3. I love to read. Shayla is the one that always gets me interested in the books and then I love them. My problem is that I love a book, and then I want to keep reading it again and again instead of finding and reading new books. Some of my favorite books are Chasing Redbird, The Princess Academy, Goose Girl, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and The Twilight Series.
4. I love English. For one, you get to read new books, sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not but it's worth the chance. For another reason, I like to write. I wish I was better at writing but I still love it anyway. I love to find hidden meanings in books and then write about them. Some authors can get pretty sneaky sometimes.
5. I love to hike and camp and now even fish, but mostly hike. My favorite place to hike is Stewart Falls. That was my favorite spot before I was engaged there, but it's even more my favorite now.
6. A love movies, and I love games. We switch off activities and sometimes we do both. One of my new favorite games is Parcheesi (I don't really know how to spell it). We played it with Kelly and Lisa and we got as intense as when we play Wizard, which is another game I love. One of my new favorite movies is Meet the Robinsons (It's so much funnier the second time) and I really want to see the new movie about the bees. And I want to see the one coming soon, Enchanted- it looks funny.
That's all about me,
I'm tagging, Lexie, Dad, Puppy, Jared, baby Paul, and Renae :)...You're it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
First of all, no you can't do tag backs, and secondly, you sure are giving amanda a lot of work to do... now she'll have to write hers and jared's and pauly's :) And thirdly, I really am looking forward to reading puppy's! Good factoids chels!
lol, She doesn't really have to do theirs if she doesn't want, I just think it would be fun if she had time. And ya, I'm looking forward to puppy's too.
hey guys, hows marriage? let's keep in touch... neilsenfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment