Sunday, June 22, 2008

Life with the Bennets

Well, sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time but it's really only because I've had absolutely nothing to report. I haven't done any crafts, and I haven't even finished another book yet. Right now I'm reading Pride and Prejudice. I really love the book, it's the greatest ever, but it's taking me such a long time to read. The reason is, I'm not dying to find out what happens next. I already know I'm going to hate Miss Bingley and Mrs. Bennet, I already know Mr. Collins is the biggest goofball character ever created, and I already know I'm going to love Mr. Darcey in the end, so there's really no surprise. It is, however, an extremely good book and I am loving it. 
I wish there was more to report but honestly when you have a life as boring as mine, there's not really all that much to write :) I'll have to live vicariously through the Bennet Family for now. 

Oh and I got a haircut. People with long hair always make me jealous but I can't handle it. I thought I could do it, but I can't. I guess I'm just a short hair kind of person, (And it curls better when it's short :)

4 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

I'm with you on the long hair thing, I am trying to be happy with my hair longer, but it's driving me CRAZY!

Lisa Hathaway said...

I'm excited to see your haircut. I'm getting one, too. I had really long hair in high school and loved it. It's getting longer, but it's also driving me crazy! Not sure I can pull off short hair like you do, but it's definitely time for a cut.

Sorry about the boring life. If you were still in Ephraim, we'd play and life wouldn't be boring, but we'll have to save that for next year! Yea!!

coryshay said...

love the hair! And just enjoy reading it slow and when you finish, start all over again!!

Jamie said...

This is one of my absolute favorite books! And your haircut is so cute!