Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yet Another Tag

I know, I know, the only things I post lately are tags, but to tell you the truth, I have nothing else to say. Of course that will only last a little longer...
This weekend, we are moving into our new apartment and I'm having my first baby shower. Then two weeks later is Thanksgiving, Then finals, Then a baby!!! (Oh ya, we can't forget Christmas). 
Right now I'm just busy with the fifty thousand papers for my class. (That was an exaggeration but literally I have one due every other day, plus two huge papers due next week.) So There will be things to post soon, you'll just have to be patient with me. 

So anyway, here's the Tag:
8 THINGS:

TV Shows I like to watch:
1. House
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Bringing Home Baby
5. Price is Right (even though it is Drew)
6. Home Improvements
7. Bones
8. What Not to Wear

Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. My paper was due (I even turned it in on time!)
2. I taught at the After School Club
3. We signed the papers and got the keys for our apartment
4. We moved boxes into our apartment
5. I took Tyson to class
6. I watched a video in class about family caregivers of elderly parents
7. I worked on my other paper due friday
8. I packed

Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Kneaders
2. Arby's
3. Mi Ranchitos
4. Center Street Grill
5. Mama Chu's
6. Panda Express
7. Spaghetti Factory
8. Cafe Sabor

Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. BABY!!!!
3. Christmas
4. Being completely moved
5. BABY!!!!
6. Semester ending
7. Seeing Family
8. BABY!!!!

Things On My Wish List:
1. Car
2. Lots of Fabric for sewing
3. Time for sewing
4. Crib
5. Infant Massage Book by Vimala (It's my new favorite subject)
6. Fun things for baby (can you tell what's always on my mind?)
7. A Vacation to somewhere fun
8. To be done with school

I Tag:
1. Shayla
2. Lexie
3. Amanda
4....Anyone who wants to, go for it.

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

yay for baby!!! i am so excited for you!