Well, just like Wendy said I would, I wonder what the big fuss was about when I read my last post again. Everything went well and is still going smoothly. I only have one more class until Thanksgiving break and after that, one more week! All of my huge projects are over with and I only have five more papers left to write.
Of course, the baby thing hasn't happened yet, but everything is really falling into place. We even got a car! (mostly). Things have really been calming down and we even got our living room and kitchen set up in our new apartment (still haven't gotten any pictures- sorry).
Plus, this weekend is going to be great. I'm having a baby shower with Amanda Long with all the family. Also, we are planning on going to Delta to get a Cookie Monster and see Twilight!
(PS Jared, I'm sorry but a cookie monster is so much better than a fh'zookie) And of course, my favorite holiday... Thanksgiving!! So much food!!!
I really hope I can get pictures soon cause I know it's probably boring to read these without any pictures. We are getting so spoiled with this apartment and baby showers and such. We are so blessed to have such caring family members.
Thanks to everyone for the reassuring comments on the last post, they really helped. And thanks Brandi for being so sweet. (Can you all tell I've been having MAJOR mood swings as it gets down to the wire? -- FOUR MORE WEEKS!!!!)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm glad things are calming down for you and you are at the end. Good luck on finals and finishing your papers. That's great about the car and I bet it's a load off your mind. See you soon.
You sound a lot happier about everything now! Yay! I wish I could be at the baby shower on Saturday. I really hate being so far away from everyone. Love you!
Don't ever feel bad about mood swings, any little pregnant momma can do anything she wants! Enjoy these last few weeks! We luv ya!
Woohooo! New family member in four weeks! Woot Woot! So exciting. Love you! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!
It was great to see you yesterday! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing so well. If you need anything, let me know!
Post a Comment