everything has been really happy and really sad at the same time. Just this Saturday we moved into our new apartment- which we are so excited about!!!! (pictures will come soon). But...the sad part is that we had to be released from the best calling ever on Sunday- nursery with the cutest kids in the world! and we moved farther away from our friends. It's not too far, but still far.
Another happy thing is that the baby is coming in 5 weeks!! The sad (and stressful) part is that we don't have anything ready. We don't even have a car to take the baby home in (but hopefully that will change soon). I wouldn't be this worried about it right now, but Amanda Long is probably having her baby 3 weeks early, and my neighbor and friend just had her babies 8 weeks early. So you might be able to understand why I am panicking that we have nothing ready.
PS, I am so design challenged. Valerie asked me what colors we were doing for the Nursery.
...colors? I didn't even realize I was supposed to have colors. So the baby's room is going to be a hodgepodge of colors and schemes. Oh well, the poor baby will have to grow up to be like me or compensate for it later.
The happy
part about school is that finals are almost here!!! School is going to be over in four weeks. The sad part is that all my big projects are due soon and I'm not done with them (so of course I'm wasting my time blogging). Also, that means that finals are soon. Luckily though, I don't have any comprehensive finals. YAY!So these days are both happy and sad. Mostly happy though, cause the happy compensates for the sad. Don't read me wrong, I really am happy. Just a little stressed. Thanks for letting me vent.


5 comments:
things seem pretty crazy and hectic for you. i understand! you will do amazing though! things will work out. i can't wait to see you guys next week!! and i can't wait to meet my new niece in five weeks or so! :) she is gonna be so adorable, just like her mommy and daddy! i love you guys. see you soon!
I understand. It is a lot to think of baby, school, finals, and all the stuff that comes along with baby. Hang in there, it will go by fast, and in the end you will wonder what was the big deal. Good thing about babies is that they don't care about colors or decor, just love. And that I know you have a lot of.
I finally got Pauly's room ready when he was about 9 months old! How are you feeling? Good luck with finals!
From what I hear those are all perfectly normal emotions. We are here in Logan and just one call away. Is there anything we can do to help out?
Been there done that!! Don't worry... you'll be amazed at how quickly things come together once you've had your showers!
Post a Comment