Friday, December 5, 2008

2 Weeks

2 Weeks left people!!!!! Count them...2. That's 14 days!!! Ok, technically, the doctor told me that she's measuring to be born around the 27th (but they're not changing the due date) but I still have hope. They told Shayla the same thing and Jocelyn was born on time. I know there's a possibility I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I still have hope all the same. Besides, she has the cutest Christmas outfit she just has to wear on Christmas.

The Nursery isn't even close to being set up, but we do have... a crib, changing table, diaper genie, rocking chair, and dresser; and even a car now!!! It's such a relief to not have to worry about finding those things anymore. Thank you to everyone who helped us get more prepared.

I know that when she's ready, she'll come, but I'm still very anxious for her to get here. At least I'll have finals to keep my mind busy for a little longer, then I'll have to think of something else to keep my mind off the wait.

Good luck with Finals Everyone!!

4 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love love love your new blog background. It is so darneen!!! Just like waiting for baby Jocey . . . . I can't stand the wait! I'm the most excited Grandma that ever lived! We will all have positive vibes to have her come on the 20th! FFTN

Elaine Brown Billings said...

oops . . . . that's TTFN (not FFTN) wow this was a long week!!

coryshay said...

You are almost there! Wahoo!

Amanda Miller said...

You can do it Peter!