Monday, December 8, 2008

Err..Scratch That

So if you haven't heard yet.....ONE MORE WEEK!!!!! We went into the doctor on Friday and then today, and the doctor said the baby is doing okay, but  because of a lot of little things, she doesn't want the baby in any longer than a week. So, I am going to be induced on Sunday! I'm really glad because it's perfect timing and I don't think I could have waited any longer. :) Now we can finish finals, fix up the nursery and now I don't have to wait that extra week!

Anyway, just so you know, we're going to have a baby in SIX DAYS!!!!!

I knew she would be here before Christmas. :)

7 comments:

wendy said...

I'm so happy for you. What a special Christmas for your family. Wishing you well and much luck.

coryshay said...

Woot Woot!

Renae said...

I just knew you wouldn't go that long! I should just be your doctor! (except for the blood) I can't wait!!!

Brandi said...

Yay Chelsea! What were the little reasons, I'm wondering. We'll talk in person. If you guys need anything, we are definitely here. Call us when it's all clear for visitors.

Natchel said...

YAY!!!! Wahoo!! I'm so excited! Love you!

Jamilyn said...

Wahooey!!!!!

Unknown said...

Chelsea - I saw some pictures of you and your beautiful family (and litle girl) via your mom's blog!! Congratulations! What a beautiful girl, and what pretty hair! Congratulations!