Monday, January 12, 2009

As Promised

Well, as promised, I have pictures! We finally have the internet so I can post more hopefully. So here are some pictures from her birth until now. We also just went and got portraits done so as soon as I get those back I will post those too. 

My first time holding her hours after she was born. She was rushed to the NICU right as she was born so I didn't get to go down and hold her until I could walk, which took a while. She still had the IV in her head then.

It's as big as her face but she loves it

A thumb sucker from the beginning

Dad and Baby

Future Aggie

She loved the outfit, not so much the hat


Santa Baby

So tiny in Daddy's arms

The usual face

Well, this is just the beginning. Hopefully there will be lots more soon!

Oh, and I guess I never did post this stuff so here it is:
She was born at 6:17 pm on December 14, 2008.
She was 5 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 in. long

10 comments:

Riki Lee said...

So so precious!

coryshay said...

I love the blue steel!! I especially love the future Aggie one cuz they're the same size!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Chels, I love your new blog design. It is so very cute. I especially love all the pictures. I can't wait until we get to come back up there to see her again. Keep the pictures coming!!!!!

Mollie and Kelly said...

I cant wait to see her cheslea and tyson. I'm glad everything went ok. She is so dang cute. She has the best blue steel look I have ever seen

Jamilyn said...

I love all of these pictures, especially the last one! She is too cute. I love her!

wendy said...

She is so cute. I'm so glad all is well with little Afton. She kinda looks like her mama to me. :)

Heidi said...

What a cute little girl! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

Natchel said...

Were gonna have baby cousins!! Yay!!

Eric and Kassi said...

So cute!

Margie Quilter said...

She is amazingly adorable!!!