Anyway, I didn't post just to complain.
Afton had her two month check-up today. It was so sad having to get all those shots. But she only cried for a couple of minutes, and then went to sleep, Thank goodness.
Afton had her two month check-up today. It was so sad having to get all those shots. But she only cried for a couple of minutes, and then went to sleep, Thank goodness. We have been on Formula for about 3 weeks now and she is still trying

to get used to it but she is eating a lot better. She is in the 1st percentile weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. So she's still little, but she's starting to get a little chubby. She still has a stuffy nose, which is probably due to it being so dry, but she is doing better.
All in all, she is doing great. As for Me and Tyson, we're doing pretty good. We are so glad we had a long weekend to get caught up on house work and homework. Tyson got kind of a "promotion" (I just like to call it that). Anyway, his boss said he was doing a good job and gave him more responsibilities and during the summer, Tyson is going to have a few people working under him, so he's going to be a boss-type person. :) He's really liking his job and is probably going to do an intern there during the summer.

Me?, well, I'm just content staying at home with Afton. I'll admit it gets pretty hard sometimes, especially towards the end of the week, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Especially now that she's starting to smile at me (I just wish I could figure out what makes her smile). I'm also trying to finish up Afton's blessing blanket I'm crocheting and hoping I can get it done in time. Hmm, I guess that just means I'll have to watch movies until I get it done ;) After that project, I'll need to work on the dish cloth, then the bag holder, then the baby quilt, then the afghan, then... I'm going to have more unfinished projects than finished ones when I die.
Well, this turned out to be a longer post than I intended, so I think i'll end it here. I hope to see you soon for Afton's blessing! We'll definitely have pictures then in case you can't make it.


7 comments:
I totally love your posts. We definitly need to do something about your camera situation. If you insist on living 2 hours away, we need to see more pictures more OFTEN!!! tee hee
Luv your guts!!!
Please do post pics of the blessing. Although I'd love to be there, that ain't gona happen. Santaquinism.bahaha ;}
Hey! Your posts are a lot of fun to read! I also wanted to let you know (if you didn't already) that Kristen Southerland is engaged. I don't know since when, but he's really cool. I ran into them today. You are awesome!
What kind of formula do you use?
The smiling is just gas. Ha!
What the What the What the!!!!!! I have been trying to figure out why you haven't been posting since February 9th, and so I just thought I'd check it out today and I had like 9 million back-posts I had to go through!! Why am I so dumb!?! Well, now that I know it doesn't update anymore, I'll be back! I love all the posts that I just read, but I can't comment on all of them!
I feel like Shay! It was never telling me you were updating so I just kept thinking "Man! Chelsea has to get on the ball!!" But it turns out you went private and didn't tell me! :( I'm so glad to see Afton again. The blanket you were crocheting? Is it called tiramisu? Because that is the exact blanket I was going to make Gabriel but the yarn I had gotten for it was making it too stiff so I started a different one with different yarn... needless to say he was blessed yesterday and I didn't finish!! I'm a bad mommy!
Post a Comment