Oak City Style
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
She does look like her momma! But then, she looks like her daddy too! lol! Such a cute family! :D
I think I would say more like 11% in favor of Chelsea.
I thought that from birth, but I think it is more like 80%. Hope things are going well for your new family.
Every picture you send of her she looks so different. I will have to see her in person these days to truly decide who she looks like the most. When she was born . . . . definitely Chelsea. Now I will have to see!!!
Since I remember you looking exaclty like that as a baby, I'm gonna say the meter is a little off. Cutey baby
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She does look like her momma! But then, she looks like her daddy too! lol! Such a cute family! :D
I think I would say more like 11% in favor of Chelsea.
I thought that from birth, but I think it is more like 80%. Hope things are going well for your new family.
Every picture you send of her she looks so different. I will have to see her in person these days to truly decide who she looks like the most. When she was born . . . . definitely Chelsea. Now I will have to see!!!
Since I remember you looking exaclty like that as a baby, I'm gonna say the meter is a little off. Cutey baby
Post a Comment