...AKA Lexie and I get schooled by our mother.
One quiet Sunday evening, Lexie and I were feeling playful so we decide to see who could win an Indian Leg Wrestling match... (we tied by the way)...
...When from her quiet chair we hear our mother say to herself, "I wonder if I could still Leg Wrestle..."
Not taking this too seriously, Lexie and I challenged her to a duel.
And boy did we learn our lesson...
So it was my turn, And I thought to myself "I know a trick that will win every time..."
you can see for yourself how that went.
After we both get beat a couple of times Mom says, "You know I used to be the Leg wrestling champion"
Thanks for telling us that after the fact. :)
Next I want a competition against Mom and Dad in Bowling and Racquetball. I know I'll lose for sure but it will still be fun
Oh and this was Afton's victory shot. She thought this was all very funny.


6 comments:
lol - how funny! i love afton laughing in the background, too!
I've got sweet numb chuck and leg wrestling skills!!! Don't mess with da mama!!! That was so much fun.
That's amazing! You showed them!
Now that is the Lanie I know and love.
That. Was. Awesome.
Sorry about yout leg, man.
What did we miss while Jocelyn was sick? I just told her to never get sick again and she said, ok, mom. I wish.
Shayla
That made me laugh so hard! What fun!! I think our daughters think of us as just Mom...they don't know we had whole lives and personalities before they arrived. I am so proud of my sister, the leg wrestling champion!
Post a Comment