Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bailey Rose at 4 months

Since I missed posting about Bailey at 3 months, I'll compensate by posting a little before her 4th month. I was making hats for my friend's baby shower and this one was so cute I had to make Bailey one.


About Bailey:

Bailey loves to smile


She is just getting over RSV. We're lucky it was pretty mild, but she had a bad cough. We're so glad she's getting over it.



She is rolling onto her side and cooing a lot



She loves to gum her taggie blanket



She weighs almost 12 lbs (which is about the 50%) we're not sure what to do with our two girls that are so totally opposite



She's so mellow and happy and she brings so much happiness to all of us



Afton loves her little sister and we do too.

10 comments:

Lisa Hathaway said...

She's SO SO cute!!!

OHS said...

O.K. . . . . those are the cuttest pictures ever! Bailey Boo is so adorable. That is a very cute hat you made too!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

That last comment was, of course, your muth!!

Megan said...

She is soo big and so cute! Love that hat so much!

Elise said...

She is SO Cute! And i love the hat, i've got to learn to make one...too bad weren't not around each other to teach me :)

Natchel said...

I honestly don't know how you could have ANOTHER gorgeous baby! I thought you used up all the cuteness for Afton!! But wow.... Chels she is seriously the prettiest baby I've ever seen!

Celeste Louise said...

OH MY HEAVENS-- ADORABLE! Will you please please please please please make me a hat like that for my subsequent kiddos????? Also one of those crocheted sling thingies?

Sarah said...

She is adorable and I absolutely love that hat. Great photos!

Jamilyn said...

She is too cute!! I also would like one of those hats, if you get really bored... :D Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!!!

Hope Staves said...

We finally found you! After years of searching for your blog We got it from grandma Hall!