Oak City Style
I felt like this when I played softball with the YW years ago. But once you learn, it's SO fun! Minus getting hit really hard with the ball - not so fun. Haha
Woohoo! Did you have a good time?
Ha ha . . . . you're killing me Smalls!! I'm glad you finally got to play a game that wasn't rained out.
Classic. And I'm sure you did lots better than I would have done. **laugh** We should come watch you play sometime. It would be fun to cheer you on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I felt like this when I played softball with the YW years ago. But once you learn, it's SO fun! Minus getting hit really hard with the ball - not so fun. Haha
Woohoo! Did you have a good time?
Ha ha . . . . you're killing me Smalls!! I'm glad you finally got to play a game that wasn't rained out.
Classic. And I'm sure you did lots better than I would have done. **laugh** We should come watch you play sometime. It would be fun to cheer you on.
Post a Comment